From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture on behalf of Revd Gordon Plumb
Sent: Fri 4/27/2012 12:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Feasts and Saints of the Day: Apr. 27

St Zita (also known as Sitha in England):

Mapledurham, St Margaret, Oxfordshire:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/5591899447/

Fairford, St Mary, Gloucs. sVII, B5:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/4607629718/

Mells, St Andrew, Somerset:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/3485820889/

Addlethorpe, St Nicholas,  Lincolnshire:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/6178794390/

Langport, All Saints, Somerset:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/2828287907/

Winchester Cathedral, North Choir Aisle:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/4437860931/

Winchester College, Hampshire, South window Thurburn's Chantry:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22274117@N08/3456893486/

Gordon Plumb

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]