From: Cate Gunn <[log in to unmask]>

> Pages 200-201

of Smalley's Study of the Bible

>give an account of 'reportatio'. This book, though excellent, is annoying in
that the only index is of persons -

which is why the searchable on-line copy (see below) is of considerable use
--even if one cannot actually *read* the thing, it's there "en principe,"
which is everso comforting to know.

>I noted important terms with page references in the back of my copy (which
I've just dug up)

hmmmmm...

(manuscript) notes in a hard copy.

how Quaint.

do you suppose that there's really any Future in such a Method of Research??

>> nonetheless, a search on the term in the Questia copy (there is no
preview on book.google.com)

http://www.questia.com/library/book/the-study-of-the-bible-in-the-middle-ages-by-beryl-smalley.jsp?CRID=bp_the_study_of_the_bible_in_the_middle_ages_by_beryl_smalley&OFFID=se1&KEY=bp_the_study_of_the_bible_in_the_middle_ages&gclid=CISZq4f_0q8CFaYBQAodP0lgeQ

>> turns up the factoid that

>> reportatio was found on pages:
120  200  201  202  203  204  205  207  222  223  231  235  236  298

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]