I was going to try using it for that a few years ago but had too much problem at the time getting it to recognise my own speech.
Obviously the software will have improved since then. I think that it could depend on the accents and could take a lot of training if using with more than one voice. I would be very interested to hear if anyone has done it. It would be an interesting experiment.

Janet

Janet E Davis