Help! See below

------Original Message------
To: [log in to unmask] AC. UK
Subject: Need a speaker!
Sent: 17 Apr 2012 17:36

Dear all,

Please see below and circulate (or volunteer) as you see fit!
Best wishes

Oliver

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

My name is Oliver de Peyer and I'm a postdoc at NIMR. I am both a JIBS UG and British Library RIN end-user adviser.

I am chairing a panel debate on the future of publishing at the Inaugural Francis Crick Institue Postdoctoral Retreat, which is this Friday 20th April at KCL's Waterloo Campus. I had speakers lined up from Nature, CoB, PLoS and Elsevier, but the Elsevier speaker has suddenly pulled out.

I would be very grateful if you could recommend another speaker on the same subject who could step in at short notice.

The debate is at 5.15pm on Friday. Please see below for details.

I am sorry for suddenly emailing like this but it would be great if an alternative speaker could be found.
Many thanks in advance and best wishes,

Oliver

Oliver de Peyer
NIMR