**Apologies for cross posting**

SUNCAT - Serials Union CATalogue for the UK research community

A report of the latest SUNCAT Benefits and Impact Survey is now available at:
http://www.suncat.ac.uk/news/docs/SUNCAT_Survey_Report_Website_March2012.pdf

The report highlights:

  - How the service is being used
  - How SUNCAT benefits users
  - The current level of satisfaction with the service
  - How users would like to see SUNCAT develop

Comments from respondents include:

"There are so many search options which you can use, it just makes my job so
much easier!"

"If not for Suncat I would spend a lot of my time trying to locate material"

"More than my work taking longer, the quality of my work (catalogue records)
would be lower"

"It's easy to use, has a broad scope of materials held, and is very simple to
use. I recommend it to students as well as library staff."

For any questions about the report or SUNCAT in general please contact the
EDINA helpdesk at [log in to unmask]

For further information about SUNCAT please see:
http://www.suncat.ac.uk
or subscribe to the SUNCAT Blog at:
http://www.suncatblog.blogspot.com/

Best wishes,
Zena Mulligan
SUNCAT Project Officer

EDINA                                            URL: http://edina.ac.uk
Causewayside House                                    Tel: 0131 650 3302
158-162 Causewayside                                  Fax: 0131 650 3308
EDINBURGH  EH9 1PR                                Email:  [log in to unmask]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.