From:   Woodley Zena (RQ8) Mid Essex Hospital
Sent:   18 April 2012 16:13
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Mid-week query

Dear All

We have lots of videos, including the MRCP (Part Two)Training Series: Clinical Skills & Examination Techniques, Nos1-38. No-one ever borrows these, and they're gathering dust on our shelves. My natural inclination is to bin them: am I right?

Zena Woodley, B.A.(Joint Hons), MCLIP
Information Resources Manager ~ Warner Library~ Broomfield Hospital~ Chelmsford~CM1 7ET
T: 01245-514310 E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Encouraging a culture of learning

Care, Excel, Innovate

Apply to be a member of our Foundation Trust. See the web site at www.meht.nhs.uk for further details.

Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.