Hi Beverley

I don't know if it's overkill but you can sign up to the NICE newsletter
and all the NICE alerts by subject from the NICE website.

Once you've registered for NICE, you are sent to the Your Settings page,
where the first option is: Subscribe to email alerts, NICE News
e-newsletter
<http://www.nice.org.uk/registration/index.jsp?action=settings_emailpref
s>

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can pick NICE updates by
subject.

The direct link to the page is here:
http://www.nice.org.uk/registration/index.jsp?action=settings_emailprefs
but you will be redirected to a registration page and back through, I
expect.

Oh - and also from the Your Settings page, you can:  Express an interest
in interventional procedures
<http://www.nice.org.uk/registration/index.jsp?action=settings_ipalerts>

Once you sign up you are never short of emails from NICE.

Best wishes, Gill

Gillian Foster

Clinical Librarian

NHS Direct