Does anybody know how to sign up to receive notifications of all NICE evidence updates as they are published? Or, even better, by subject.

At the moment, as far as I can see, you can only find out about them if there happens to have been one in a topic you are searching for on NHS Evidence.  I might be missing something though.

Thanks

Beverley Hixon

Trust Library and E-Learning Hub
Trust Education Centre
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
London Road
Reading
Berkshire
RG1 5AN

Tel: 0118 322 7849
Fax: 0118 3227032
Intranet: http://nww.intranet.royalberkshire.nhs.uk/working_here/trust_wide_services/library.aspx
Web: http://www.royalberkshire.nhs.uk/library
Netvibes: http://www.netvibes.com/rbftlibrary - Current Awareness at your fingertips
<http://www.netvibes.com/rbftlibrary>
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/rbhsurvey>
Are you in a management role, we have a wealth of resources relating to management - 2 management databases, books, ebooks, journals, ejournals, a management tab on our Netvibes RBH Evidence Hub and a display in the library at the moment!
Come and see us, look at our intranet page, email or phone to find out more.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please inform the sender and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

Recipients should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Authority are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.