Dear Brian,

This is really interesting, thanks for sharing.

Was a similar breakdown produced relating specifically to academic libraries? I asked lis-link a while ago but had absolutely no response about web 2.0 usage in libraries...!

Our interest is both in terms of postgraduate student behaviour in the UK, but also usage in developing countries in the student/researcher area and beyond to policy makers.

Best wishes,

Stephanie

Stephanie Watson

Customer Services Coordinator
BLDS - British Library for Development Studies Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9RE

Tel: +44 (0)1273 915662 Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website: http://blds.ids.ac.uk/
BLDS is funded by DFID http://www.dfid.gov.uk/ (through the Mobilising Knowledge for Development Programme) and IDS http://www.ids.ac.uk/.

Keep up-to-date with the latest BLDS news and acquisitions by subscribing to our email newsletter, sent out every 4-8 weeks:
www.blds.ids.ac.uk/updates/newsletter_signup.html<http://www.blds.ids.ac.uk/updates/newsletter_signup.html