I noticed when I came to submit our SCONUL return that our own usage statistics were down, and was quite ashamed by this.
Hearing that other are also experiencing a drop makes me less ashamed - but it is still disheartening.
My only thought here was that I hadn't been so pro-active in encouraging the faculty to schedule an introduction to e-resources session with me of late.
Perhaps resting too much on my laurels after seeing a very pleasing initial increase in usage last year.
Which suggests that the process is a never ending one of constantly bombarding faculty (and students) to get them to use these valuable resources.

Frank Trew
College Librarian
Rose Bruford College

Frank Trew
Librarian

Rose Bruford College, London's International Drama School
http://www.bruford.ac.uk/fb/prospectus/index.html

Rose Bruford College
Lamorbey Park Campus,
Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent. DA15 9DF. UK.
t +44(0)20 8308 2600 f +44(0)20 8308 0542 ddi +44(0)20 8308 2685