From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pippa Smart [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 April 2012 11:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Electronic Resource access for Alumni?

You might be interested in the recent package being offered by EBSCO which
includes access to a lot of the full text articles indexed in Medline -
http://www.ebscohost.com/academic/medline-with-full-text

Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
3 Park Lane, Appleton, Oxon OX13 5JT, UK
Tel: +44 7775 627688 or +44 1865 864255
email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.pspconsulting.org
****
Editor of the ALPSP-Alert, Reviews editor of Learned Publishing
****

Anglo European College of Chiropractic, 13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth. BH5 2DF.     Tel: 01202 436200     Fax: 01202 436312     url:http://www.aecc.ac.uk