Hi all,
I wonder if anyone can help me?

I want to include as evidence an article I have written that's been published in a regional newsletter.  The newsletter is 20 pages long and my article is only 1 page; I don't want to include the whole newsletter bit it's a PDF and other than doing a screen shot, I can't see a way to include just the 1 page - can anyone help?

This leads me to a further question about evidence - if I want to include just a section of a long report, for example, is it ok to just extract that section and use that as evidence, or do I need to include the whole report so that the context is clear?

Many thanks
Victoria