From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deepak Rana
Sent: 13 April 2012 10:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copyright form?

Hi,

Does anyone have a copyright form they could share to enable permission to include items for the portfolio?

Thanks.

Deepak Rana
Development Librarian:ICT & Digital Resources
Dudley Libraries 01384 814747
www.dudley.gov.uk/libraries<http://www.dudley.gov.uk/libraries>
Lets celebrate Reading!
I am currently reading  'A friend like Ben' by Julia Romp-A nice heart warming true story.
What are you reading?

This Email and any attachments contains confidential information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all copies must be deleted immediately.Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti- virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.

Please consider the environment - do you need to print this e-mail?