Colleagues (apologies for cross posting)

I am exploring ways of gathering feedback from students (specifically taught masters) on the supervision of their dissertations.   Our standard module evaluation questionnaire isn't appropriate in this case and I was wondering if anyone out there had any examples they would be able to share with me.   If you could reply to me off-list I'd be happy to compile responses and share with the list in due course.

Many thanks in advance

Penny

Penny Burden
PL/Course Director PGCLTHE