From: List for people wishing to share knowledge experiences of curriculum design on behalf of norman jackson
Sent: Wed 4/25/2012 07:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Imagine: how creativity works

Yes I'm intrigued too. I haven't read his book but I 'imagine' he is going to talk about the creative potential we all have rather than there are only  a few creative people. But there is no doubt in my mind that some people have a creative disposition in which they approach many different situations in their lives in a creative way. If enough of us watch this it would be gooid to share perspectives.

kind regards
norman