From: Martin Bazley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, 31 March 2012, 18:29
Subject: Re: Digital engagement + evaluation with Secondary schools

Hopefully you will hear/have heard back from people at Museum of London, V&A, Herbert Gallery, Tate and others …
I think it may be one of DLNET’s conferences you refer to below.   I am sure you are already aware of the Digital Learning Network (DLNET) but just in case:
The website has just been redeveloped and at the moment there is only one past event listed, but if you want more details about a specific past event let me know.     The next DLNET event is a joint event with the Museums Computer Group in Manchester on 11 July 2012 and the programme is just being developed at the moment.

I would be interested in seeing a summary of responses to your enquiry – maybe you are sending one to the list?
Best wishes
Martin

Martin Bazley
Digital heritage consultant