Dear Gemmers

At the University of Leeds, we have a number of wooden flat top display cases that were once part of the history of education museum. We’d like now like to dispose of them (please see attached images). Many of them are for documents, but some can hold small objects. They are quite large and heavy. Smaller ones measure approx 70cm x 95cm x 107cm (with approx 20cm height for objects) and larger ones measure 220cm (l - horizontal) x 80cm (w) x 160cm (h).

We are willing to give them away individually or the lot to one person. Get in touch if you’re interested!

Thanks,

Dr Claire L. Jones

Director of the Museum of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine Department of Philosophy Woodhouse Lane University of Leeds LEEDS

LS2 9JT

Telephone: 0113 343 3460

Email: [log in to unmask]

Museum website: http://www.leeds.ac.uk/heritage/hpsmuseum/