Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Gwenaëlle DOUAUD
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. April 2012 18:01
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] Re : [FSL] template_GM_4D

Hi Juan Blas,

not sure what's happening here, but quite likely flirt or fnirt (affine/NL registration) has failed for these two subjects. You need to have a look at the original _struc and _GM images to understand why.

If there is no way of recovering these images, then you can just use fslroi/fslmerge on template_GM_4D to edit these two out. Then average with fslmaths, flip the result with fslswapdim, and average the two to obtain a symmetric template.

Cheers,
Gwenaëlle

Gwenaëlle Douaud, PhD
FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford