Hi,

If the registration is working well then different options should give very similar results.
If you are seeing substantially different results then that probably indicates that one
or other (or both) of the registrations is performing badly.  The options that we use in
eddy_correct are there to make things a little more robust, and often it is fine to go
with different options.  However, you can never tell with registrations when things
might not work well, so if you are seeing these differences then I would look
carefully at the eddy_correct outputs and try to see which is doing better and
whether there is still room for improvement.

I hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark