Hi

On 24 Apr 2012, at 13:23, David Soto wrote:

Hi,

we are doing some VBM analyses and are now in the randomise step.
The thing is that we realised there is an outlier subject in the behavioural scores
that we can not include in the VBM analyses. Rather than re-doing all the
steps including registration of all the scans we were wondering if we could
address this by (1) giving a 0 to the input of that subject in the Group and EVs of the One-paired t test
that we will feed into randomise

No - if you want to leave this subject in the data then you need a new EV just for them - all zeros except a one for this subject.

or (2) shall we do fslplit on the GM_mod_merg images, remove that subject and then merge again?

sure - that would be fine.

Cheers.

Cheers

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve