Hello all,

I'm having a registration problem with my data. I used a T1 structural image as main structural image, 7 DOF, and MNI152_T1_2mm_brain, linear 12 DOF to standard space. To both, I used "full search" option.
We acquired these images on a Phillips scanner and we used r2agui to convert them to NIFTI. Because the images orientation was not the same as the MNI152, we runned
fslreorient2std in both, functional and structural data. Looking in fslview, they seem fine.
I had some problems running the BET in the structural images, finally I got something not so bad using the follow options: -R -f 0.4 -g 0 -c 100 190 96

I don't know if it's a BET problem or whatever is happening. I've uploaded the images to the follow addresses:
http://neuro.ufrn.br/imagens_fernanda/highres2std.png, http://neuro.ufrn.br/imagens_fernanda/func2std.png

I had the same problem with another 6 subjects.
Any ideas about what is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Fernanda