Dear FSL experts,

I have subjects with two dti 4D adquisitions (dti1 and dti2 with 31 sequences).

I have a question about how to split my 4D dti1 data into 3D in order to get a single 3D nifti volume containing the volume of DWI for b0 value....so, I should co-register volumes within dti1 to b0 value as the reference volume.

I have been looking at applyxfm 4D usage with Flirt in the mailing list ...and I think it could be the best option for my objective

[rosalia@UB17-336-161116099027 ~]$ applyxfm4D
[rosalia@UB17-336-161116099027 ~]$

But I am unsure about how to fix this with my subjects....

Any example of suggestion about this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Rosalia.