Dear Gelareh,

The units of volume and both voxels (first number) and mm^3 (second number).

The best way to calculate the volume is to multiple the mean value by the
volume (get the output of -M and multiply by the second output of -V) which
will then give you the most accurate estimate of GM volume in mm^3, as it
takes into account all of the partial volume contributions.  The result from
just the -V output is an overestimate as it counts the entirety of any voxel
that contains any non-zero amount of GM partial volume.

All the best,
	Mark