Hi Saad,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am actually using the GUI from FSL 4.1.6. where when I check the option of reorienting the bvecs it asks me to specify a nifti file.

Should I move this script into the bin directory? If yes, I will need to ask the IT people to do it since I do not have permissions to that directory.

Also, will this script work through the GUI for correcting the bvecs?

Thanks and kind regards,
Shail