It has 252 timepoints.
Thanks,
Ibi

On 10 April 2012 17:34, Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Ibi,
                How may timepoints does your input nii have?

Many Regards

Matthew

Hi everyone,

I am reposting this to see if I am luckier this time :)

----------------
I am running FEAT first-level analysis (just the stats). The volumes are preprocessed already, and I am taking only one nii file at a time. The design matrix has 4 regressors. At the end of the Stats report (from the log file) I find this error:
------
An exception has been thrown
Runtime error:- detected by Newmat: process fails to converge

MatrixType = Rect   # Rows = 4; # Cols = 4
Trace: SVD; pinv.

Error: FILM did not complete - it probably ran out of memory
------
I discarded the possibility of low RAM.
I looked for solutions in the forum, and tried the fslmaths -nan command, in case that was the problem, but I got the same error.

Apart from that, in the pre stats section I get an very long column of "ERROR:: Empty mask image" (when I say long, I mean long... hundreds). And also in the registration page, the images look quite wrong showing quite a big misplacement. Apologies if the errors are due to something obvious. I am a newbie.

Ibi