Hi Dan,

as far as I remember, FSLView is not supported in Ubuntu since 11.10 because
of some dependency issue:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Michael Hanke wrote:

>> This version of Ubuntu [11.10] lacks Qt3 support for VTK5. FSLView
>> depends on that. Currently, you have three options:
>>
>> 1. Try installing the centos build of FSL via FMRIB's installer and see
>>    how that goes.
>>
>> 2. Enable ubuntu's 11.04 repos on your system. That might help the package
>>    manager to resolve the missing dependencies. There is the potential
>>    to create a mess by doing so.
>>
>> 3. Compile from scratch (including VTK5 with enabled Qt3).
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> Michael Hanke

Since that, there is no further information about any plan to update FSLView
so that it does not rely on Qt3 support.

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.
Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH
am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie Am Fassberg 11
37077 Göttingen
Germany
Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725
Phone/Home: +49-(0)551-387-0076