Sent: 18 April 2012 14:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The functional skills error

Hi Alan,

The e-mail was sent from our C&G Business Manager.

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley

Senior Examinations Officer

Lincoln College

Tel 01522 876252 Fax 01522 876200

________________________________

Sent: 18 April 2012 14:49
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Rachel,

Who sent you those please?

Regards,

Alan Fenton
Head of Exams

RHH 210
Newcastle College
0191 2004318

Sent: 18 April 2012 14:46
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,

We have just received the letters to issue to student who have had their certificate and one for those who have not received their certificate, along with a supporting statement from C&G.