X-rays for minor head trauma

Masters SJ, et al. Skull x-ray examinations after head
trauma. Recommendations by a multidisciplinary panel and validation study.
N Engl J Med 1987;316(2):84-91.

--
Carlos A. Cuello-García, MD
Centre for Evidence-Based Practice & Knowledge Translation

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer,
proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data
transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the
addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through
any means without the authorization of the original sender. If you are not
the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or
partially, for any purpose