Screening for neuroblastoma.

17: Schilling FH, Spix C, Berthold F, Erttmann R, Fehse N, Hero B, Klein G,
Sander J, Schwarz K, Treuner J, Zorn U, Michaelis J. Neuroblastoma
screening at
one year of age. N Engl J Med. 2002 Apr 4;346(14):1047-53. PubMed PMID:
11932471.

18: Woods WG, Gao RN, Shuster JJ, Robison LL, Bernstein M, Weitzman S,
Bunin G,
Levy I, Brossard J, Dougherty G, Tuchman M, Lemieux B. Screening of
infants and
mortality due to neuroblastoma. N Engl J Med. 2002 Apr 4;346(14):1041-6.
PubMed
PMID: 11932470.