Dear all (with apologies for cross postings),

This is to remind you that it is still not too late to register for our seminar to be held in sunny Oslo this summer.
See the attached flyer , and please send it on to colleagues and your networks.
The theme this year is 'Feedback' which has wide application and transference value. Skills development for both staff and students will be in focus.
We have speakers from Norway, Finland, UK, Denmark and USA.
The recent debate on the EATAW list re writing skills development for native English speaker writers contra non-native English speakers is the type of conversation
we have most days here......sign up for this small friendly conference , we look forward to seeing you in Oslo!

Yours sincerely

Ann Torday Gulden
Associate professor
Coordinator, English for Academic Purposes
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
Norway

Office      00 47 -22452447
Mobile    00 47- 92409052

Course portfolio: www.hioa.no/eap<http://www.hioa.no/eap>