Please note:

WDHE 2012Enacting thoughtful pedagogies and inclusive values in writing development

2nd – 4th July 2012

Faculty of Education

Liverpool Hope University (UK)

Conference keynotes:

Gunther Kress, Professor of Semiotics and Education, Institute of Education, University of London, UK

Joan Turner, Director, Centre for English Language and Academic Writing Goldsmiths, University of London, UK

Working with Academic literacies: Research, Theory, Design

Panel, convened by Theresa Lillis, The Open University, UK; Kathy Harrington, London Metropolitan University; Mary Lea, The Open University, UK; and Sally Mitchell, Queen Mary, University of London, UK.

We have had a very favourable response to the conference theme and look forward to welcoming presenters from a range of international contexts.

To register for the conference please go to

http://www.hope.ac.uk/research-centres/conference-booking-wdhe.html

Please note that we are offering the following rates for registration.

Early Bird Rate (available 5th March – 31st May): £280

Standard Rate (available from 1st June onwards): £350

Student Rate: £280

Please note that we will be welcoming people from 12.30 on Monday 2nd July and that the conference will close by 2.30 on Wednesday 4th July.

Please contact Claire Penketh and Chris Lowry at [log in to unmask] for further enquiries.