From: European Association for the Teaching of Academic Writing - discussions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Curry, Mary Jane
Sent: 29. mars 2012 16:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writing articles in English

This is exactly the kind of thing we hope to compile through the AILA Research Network on Academic Publishing, so we’d be grateful to see replies here or get them from Jim and Vera. We are working toward setting up a website where such resources could be listed, if not posted as pdfs.

Thanks!

MJ Cury