Dear colleagues, Annwyl Gyfaill,

You may receive this more than once-my apologies in advance.

I interested in identifying elearning/digital learning initiatives in Wales on heritage, history/archaeology, culture, art or science. It doesn't necessarily have to be on Welsh subjects.

This could be examples of:

I am particularly interested in those that are repurposing existing digital content, e.g. digitised museum, library and archive collections. But I am not collecting data on digitisation projects that don't have a specifically designed educational use (I have already have plenty of information on these).

If you or your organisation is involved in any of the above, I would welcome hearing from you. Your information will feed into research I am undertaking to inform the potential redevelopment of an industrial heritage site as a base/'hub' for digital interpretation and learning.

If you are interested in finding out more or keeping in touch with this, please also email me for information: [log in to unmask]

Thanks/Diolch,
Tehmina

--
Dr Tehmina Goskar, MA AMA

http://tehmina.goskar.com/
Twitter: @tehm
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +