That does not explain a great deal

Let us deal with the second first

"Ill Health",  well that is a contradiction in itself semantically,  Health and Illness being opposed conventionally.  However setting that aside we next come to the phrase "short term or long term" Can you give me a more meaningless phrase please,  is it short term, long term, both, exclusively or neither? I think indeterminate might capture the sense better. I'll skip effect, most people know what that means, but then we come to tautology and circular definition. What is disease, and what is sickness, oh well chase it down in a dictionary and see if you come up with a definition that is not circular and referential. All we have is some sort of Roget's thesaurus here.

What we have is words chasing after words, none of which pin down meaning or context. It is clear that the people who write these definitions have never thought very deeply about what they have committed to paper and if you took them to a pub in Westminster and  bought them a couple of drinks, I wonder how much of it they could repeat.

Ill means more than sick, sick means more than puke, and health is not unrelated to wealth, etymologically as well as systematically.

Larry