2

Hi All,
         just a reminder we are two days off, if you cannot make it please let us know by email, we have 30 spaces if there are any friends who would like to come with you feel free to bring along, but email me so as to get a delegate badge printed, this will be on a first come first served principal.
The agenda is attached which is now the one we are going to run with....
Look forward to meeting you all.
                                                   Very best regards,
                                                                                 Henry.