-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin Barnes
Sent: 24 April 2012 20:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Story at 40 Disability Wales project

FYI

Colin

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all well.

We're steadily progressing with the recruitment of volunteers for our film
project.  We're had responses from 12 people living across different parts
of Wales and who have a diverse range of impairments.  Unfortunately we
haven't had many responses from women.   Only two! And many of the people
who want to get involved want to be on the production team and not as
interviewees.

If there is anything that you could do you spread the word or encourage
disabled people to get involved that would be great.  We are especially keen
to hear from disabled women and those born in 1972 to be interviewed.  I'm
not particularly worried, I would just like a few more people involved.

I've attached the flyer (Word and PDF versions) and an 'expression of
interest form'.

Many thanks,

Miranda French
Policy & Public Affairs Manager
Disability Wales
Telephone: 029 2088 7325  Fax: 029 2088 8702
Email:
www.disabilitywales.org<http://www.disabilitywales.org/>
[cid:image002.png@01CD221D.971C6970]
About us<http://www.disabilitywales.org/about>
Events<http://www.disabilitywales.org/events>
Membership<http://www.disabilitywales.org/members>
News<http://www.disabilitywales.org/news>
DW<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Wales/93329022150>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Wales/93329022150> Facebook
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
Disability Wales/Anabledd Cymru is a registered Charity, No. 517391 and a
Company Limited by guarantee, No. 1998621

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for
Disability Studies at the University of Leeds
(www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to

Archives and tools are located at:

++++ Message Scanning REF:703-avs3-1335296815 ++++