Dear All
Apologies for the repeat mailings - but please, if you are planning on attending the workshop on Tuesday (any part or all of it), then PLEASE email Angela Reardon ([log in to unmask]) saying so.  This applies (perhaps especially?) - to those that completed the Doodle.  Deadline:  Friday 4 pm.

When mailing Angela please confirm

(1) name and affiliation;
(2) Any dietary requirements / allergies
(3) whether you will stay for the drinks reception

Many thanks

DISCUSSION
The last hour of the workshop is given up to a panel discussion.  We are happy to take questions from the floor. you *may* wish to have a slide up on the screen to illustrate your point / comment / etc.  If you would like to send a question, in advance, that would be fine (send that to me: [log in to unmask]) and also if you have some data / discussion point you wish to bring up, then again - 1 slide please to me ([log in to unmask])

....but don't forget to email Angela in the excitement. :-)

Derek

______________________________
Derek K Jones
CUBRIC