Good responses--I think we're both going to need to be very firm in these
meetings. We have a lot of divas attending, and it will be a challenge!

Diane

P.S. I think we need an announcement for speakers and one for the
participants.  I'll try to draft something today. At this point we should
be announcing the recording to participants--the speakers already know. The
recording announcement also needs to go out on the lists.