You could ask Devon. They have a 3m boardwalk on a route completed last year:

http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/councildemocracy/deliveringservices/directorates_and_departments/environmenteconomyculture/civilengineers/civilengineers-work/ce-eet.htm

--
Joe Dunckley
joe.dunckley.me.uk

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.
(http://smallprint.netzoo.net/reag/)