Hello again, and apologies for crossposting

Hot on the heels of our new Regional Workshop Awards, we're pleased to announce another exciting new funding opportunity for critical/radical geographers: the Antipode Foundation Scholar-Activist Project Awards.

The Foundation expects to allocate each successful application up to £10,000 to support collaborations between academics, non-academics and activists (from NGOs, think tanks, social movements, or community grassroots organisations, for example) which further radical analyses of geographical issues and engender the development of a new and better society. The Awards are aimed at promoting programmes of action-research, participation and engagement, cooperation and co-enquiry, and more publicly-focused forms of geographical investigation. Applications for this first round must be in by 30 June 2012.

See here - http://antipodefoundation.org/scholar-activist-project-awards/ - for more information and don't hesitate to get in touch - [log in to unmask] - with any questions.

Thanks, and best wishes

Andy