DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENT

LSE Fellow in Urban and Development Geography

Fixed-term for one year from 1 September 2012

Salary £32,148 to £38,887 per annum

You will contribute to teaching in the Department at undergraduate and postgraduate level,

as well as carrying out administrative duties.

You will preferably have a PhD in a relevant subject or be close to completing it. In addition,

you will have expertise in the fields of urban and development geography. Some experience

of university-level teaching is essential.

[further details can be found here:

How to Apply <https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTEyNzAwNiZ2ZXJpZnk9MjkxYTljZTE5NjkxNDFlYmZkYjQ3ZWQ0OTEyYzlkZmQmcmVxc2lnPTEzMzUxNzU2ODgtODVmM2I0NDVkZjk3NmZjNmE0MDQ4MzZlZDU1YjU2MmVjYTRkMGUzMQ==>

Notes for Applicants <https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTEyNzAwNyZ2ZXJpZnk9NGMxNmNhOTJlMjBmMWNlM2Q1NzI0OWQ4MTBmNWUxZWMmcmVxc2lnPTEzMzUxNzU2ODgtODVmM2I0NDVkZjk3NmZjNmE0MDQ4MzZlZDU1YjU2MmVjYTRkMGUzMQ==>

Advert <https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTEyNzAwOSZ2ZXJpZnk9OWY3Y2MxMDFmOTI4NzExODE3NmU2ZTJhYjdmZGY5MjkmcmVxc2lnPTEzMzUxNzU2ODgtODVmM2I0NDVkZjk3NmZjNmE0MDQ4MzZlZDU1YjU2MmVjYTRkMGUzMQ==>

Job Description <https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTEyODQxMCZ2ZXJpZnk9ODdiZDgwNmU5MDc1OGVjOTkyZjMzZWM2NmQwYjVkYmQmcmVxc2lnPTEzMzUxNzU2ODgtODVmM2I0NDVkZjk3NmZjNmE0MDQ4MzZlZDU1YjU2MmVjYTRkMGUzMQ==>

Person Specification <https://filesv7.wcn.co.uk/admin/fairs/apptrack/download.cgi?SID=b3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZkb2NfdHlwZT12YWMmZG9jX2lkPTEyNzExOSZ2ZXJpZnk9OWY5MzMxYmEzOWE0NDJjNTZmOGU3YmE4MzkxN2M3ZmEmcmVxc2lnPTEzMzUxNzU2ODgtODVmM2I0NDVkZjk3NmZjNmE0MDQ4MzZlZDU1YjU2MmVjYTRkMGUzMQ==>

To apply for this post please go to www.lse.ac.uk/Jobs at LSE and select "Visit the ONLINE

RECRUITMENT SYSTEM web page" and follow the instructions [searching for LSE Fellow]. If you have problems

with the online system, please contact the Resourcing Team on 020 7955 7859 or

email [log in to unmask], quoting reference 1243238

Last date for receiving applications is 23:59 (UK time) on 14 May 2012.

Regrettably, we cannot accept late applications.

Interviews are likely to be held in the week beginning 11 June 2012

We value diversity and wish to promote equality at all levels