Networks Issue 17 is now online http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks/issue-17-april-2013

For this issue of Networks we wanted to focus on teaching and learning practices in which students take centre stage and sought articles exploring student involvement in art, design and media curriculum design, ‘delivery’ and assessment, as well as engagement with departmental and institutional structures and processes. We are proud to share examples of student networks, peer tutoring and peer assessment among the many stories, suggestions, appeals and recommendations from the sector.

We are excited to publish the entries to this year’s Student Award Reflect:on Learning Experiences in Art, Design & Media. The entries reflect on their creators’ experiences of learning in art, design and media higher education and are a powerful reminder of the breadth of these experiences and encounters and also of how much they count in their impacts on students’ lives. Please take time to look and vote for your favourite entries before 11 May.

We hope you enjoy this bumper issue!

Best wishes

The Networks team: Jenny Embleton, Debbie Flint and Steve Mallinder
Faculty of Arts
University of Brighton
68 Grand Parade
Brighton BN2 9JY