Von: CcpNmr software mailing list [[log in to unmask]]" im Auftrag von "Patrick van der Wel [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Montag, 23. April 2012 21:01
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Displaying synthetic peak lists

Hi,

I have generated some synthetic peaks from imported BMRB shift assignments, in order to overlay them on an experimental dataset. This works pretty nicely, but I have two questions/issues:

1. Is it possible to select the synthetic peaks somehow (with the mouse), in order to e.g. rearrange the positions of peak labels? As far as I can tell, this is not possible and only the peak-picked peaks (or first peak list?) can be selected by mouse.

2. Is it possible to re-reference the experimental spectrum (or the peak list) in order to account for different referencing systems? This requires that either the peaks or the spectrum can be moved without affecting the other. If I re-reference the experimental spectrum, all the synthetic peaks are also moved, and I was not sure if it is possible to adjust all the synthetic peaks/ associated resonances without changing the spectrum.

Thanks,
Patrick

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich