Hi,

there is an old message on the mailing list, describing how the errors
are calculated in Analysis.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0905&L=CCPNMR&P=R3497&1=CCPNMR&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4
<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0905&L=CCPNMR&P=R3497&1=CCPNMR&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4>

As it is based on the noise levels bad quality (does this mean low
signal to noise ratio?) should yield in big errors.

Cheers,
Melanie

--
Dr. Melanie Schwarten
Institut de Biologie Structurale J.P. Ebel