Dear Jiyuan
have you run any data diagnostics on your dataset? Ccp4 offers quite some options (truncate, detwin etc), and xtriage from PHENIX is also very powerful. And how sure are you of your laue group symmetry and space group (pointless via ccp4 and xtriage via PHENIX can be very helpful)? Also, is your data strongly anisotropic?
Furthermore, the presence of pseudotranslation may not be an unlikely scenario given your large unit cell and large number of copies in the asu. MolRep in ccp4 can deal well with that, and is worth trying anyway regardless of pseudotranslation issues.  Also I could not help notice that your c axis is b+b/2.

best regards
Savvas