Hi,

If it is under a UNIX-like system, I would probably make a new user for myself, say, projects_2012, etc.. It is not perfect, but it is a simple solution.

Zhijie

From: wtempel
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] ccp4i project display

Dear colleagues,
likely some of you have experienced that with 100s of ccp4i projects, the menu (limited to 25 lines?) exceeds the horizontal limitations of the computer display. Are there any suggestions how to handle this many projects? Added difficulty: I expect that were I to eliminate selected "old" projects from the list, I would have to return to said "old" project the following day.
Thank you in advance,
Wolfram Tempel