You can get the aimless documentation from

ftp://ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pub/pre/aimless.html

pending its official release through CCP4

No it does not do anisotropic scaling as such. That needs some sort of model of the "ideal" intensity, probably best calculated from a model

I'm not sure that anisotropic cutoffs are a good idea. I believe Garib thinks they are not and I generally defer to him

Phil