I guess I must have missed this, glad we collected our data yesterday at ALS (shameless advertisement).
Hopefully things will be restored soon though.

Jürgen

On Apr 14, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Richard Gildea wrote:

They were hit by a lightning strike on Thursday evening which took out their power:

https://slacportal.slac.stanford.edu/sites/esh/emergency/Pages/default.aspx

Cheers,

Richard