Touche. I very humbly and sincerely hereby retract my previous post--pressured by the scientific community, I felt obligated to present something of worth to the community, and therefore completely dreamed up the whole conference. I hope I have not inconvenienced anyone who may have made arrangements for travel based on my previous posting.

JPK