James makes an important point. I've come to regret my joke as showing poor manners. I hesitate to add to more email that no one cares about, but I do think it is important to contribute the idea that the positive tone of this forum needs to be protected.  I apologize, and  suggest my comments should have been offered directly and off-line in order to be constructive and not off-putting to others who would want to contribute or ask questions.

Kendall